Friday, May 4, 2018

"Good-bye" does not have to be forever

     As I mentioned in my previous post, I am sad to say "Goodbye" to Sophie and her pet Raven.  We had a fun month of playing in an altered book.  But, as Roz mentioned in her blog post today, saying "goodbye" to one's fake author does not mean it has to be forever.

     That being said, I couldn't help draw a little Sophie and Raven today, especially since Sophie had been somewhat naughty in her fairy tales:



 
     I made these in a regular notebook from Clairefontaine.  The paper is lousy!  I did prime them with a bit of acrylic matte medium, but it still made my art supplies act strange on it (especially since I have been used to how they behave on gesso for the past 30 days or so).

     These were drawn in an art journal I am sharing with Ria from OurInkyScribbles.    I hope she likes them!

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss you Sophie. Maybe we'll meet again in the afterlive - Yours truly Penmaster.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    (I'm working on getting Raven and I out of the "slammer"...)
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete