Saturday, April 30, 2016

IFJM - April 5, 2016






Dear Wyatt,

I was reading up on you today and, I must admit, you seem to walk the fine line between enforcer of the law and criminal. 

What I read made me wonder:  did your dubious past finally catch up to you?  Are you a product of your past transgressions?  Or were you just misunderstood in your attempts to build a butter life?

Why is it that no matter how much we try and detach ourselves from the past events, people closest to us can't seem to do likewise?  No matter how much we change, they assume we remain the same. Perhaps you and I are similar in this plight, being blamed for wrondoings that were out of our control...

But the question still remains, Mr. Earp: Are you the shepherd or are you the wolf?

Respectfully,
Lizzy Smit

No comments:

Post a Comment