Tuesday, May 3, 2016

IFJM - April 11, 2016

Under drawing with pen

Colored in with Stabilo Tones


My dear Gemma,

Please accept my apologies for the way I have neglected our friendship these past few years.  I have no valid excuses, you know, and the truth is I should never have let this distance come between us.
How is it that two individuals, once so close, can suddenly become as strangers?

You are aware of the struggles I have been dealing with -- the cross I am meant to carry.  It is overwhelming and so many times I feel I can bear its heavy burden no longer.

I try not to look back on the way things were before -- when I was blissfully unaware of the tragedy and heartbreak that awaited me -- but I find it difficult to restrain myself, as memories of the past come forth to haunt me.

Pleas send me your good angel -- I need his loving guidance -- and don't forget to pray for your poor

Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. I just read your fake journal - letters - how creative! Your letters are so interesting and moving to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle,

      Thank you for your kind words. :-) I will be putting up more of Lizzie's letters throughout the next week or so and then I will need to figure out how to bind them all together...the fun of IFJM continues. hahaha

      Delete