Saturday, May 7, 2016

IFJM - April 19, 2016






Daisy,

I don't know what to say!  Your betrayal to your fellow Agents has come as a surprise to me as well!  We all love you and trusted you -- Agent Coulson thinks of you like a daughter!

"Hive" is evil and has manipulated you into thinking things you would never think; feel things you would never feel.  he is like a drug pumping through your veins, and the most tragic part is that you (falsely) believe that you want what he wants.

You told Coulson that someone on the team was going to die and, due to your recent behavior, I fear that someone will die at your expense.  

Believe me when I tell you to stop now before it is too late!  If a loved one dies and you can't save them, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

My sister died and I was responsible.  Not a day goes by that I do not think of her, hear her laugh, see her smile...

Save your loved ones.  Save yourself.

Lizzy Smit

No comments:

Post a Comment