Saturday, May 14, 2016

IFJM - April 26, 2015



Dear Red Gnome,

I had been thinking of you today and figured I'd drop you a line, as you have been so quiet as of late.

Have there been any more attacks by the Goblins on Father Christmas's home?  You and N. P. Bear were so instrumental in helping to vanquish them several times before;  but, Goblins do have a way of sneaking about and rising up when they are least expected...

Father Christmas's visit last December was such a nice surprise for the boys (Thank you SO much for canceling that request for the pony!   Our neighborhood does not allow us to have farm animals).    I hope he has gotten over his cold and that he took my advice about rubbing Vicks on his feet.  (Strange, I know, but it really DOES work!)   Make sure that he wears the socks I knitted him and to get those drafty holes patched up at Cliff House -- I'd hate for him to have pneumonia this year.


Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Love, Lizzy.

P.S. -- for Karhu:

(Images written in the Goblin Alphabet translate to: "Be a good bear and take care of Father!")


No comments:

Post a Comment